Monday, March 28, 2011

A JILLI IN HERE, A JILLI IN THERE... ICY LYTES STILL, GETTIN REPPED BY JILLIONAIRE ! !

This semi new mix-tape brings us yet another shout out of "CHICKENAZO (BEEX REMEEX)", which is pretty tight if you ask me. Along with ICY LYTES thrown in the mix JILL threw in a bunch of tropi-tech peeps.  GRACIAS, SENOR JILLIONARIO !!!




                                    http://www.letsmix.com/mix/74240/chicken_n_beer_11


So yeah, this mix might give you the feeling of having an electro-tech party in the Amazons, personally, makes me think of my child hood favorite Jennifer Lopez's video "Waiting for tonight"... Ye I know pretty fuckin cheesy Moneezy, but hey thats my FANTASIZICAL VISION OF JILLIONAIRE'S MIX TAPE!!
Thanks for the support homie, of da ICY LYTES. We ARE BUILDING OUR FAMILY... So excuse me for now, I gotta go get the red and white checkered pic nic cloth, some finger sandwiches, and our First ladies to meet for a picnic, with our brother from the MAD DECENT mother, JILLIONAIRE!! :)

P'$ OUT!!
-NEEZY

No comments:

Post a Comment